A Pay / Merit Management Tool that Feels Familiar
Maximize returns on your talent and reward the right people appropriately using a simple but effective compensation management tool. SecureSheet has the familiarity of an Excel spreadsheet, yet meets your need for secure and efficient employee compensation management.
SecureSheet is a single template that operates in real time, and unlike 'off the shelf' compensation management software it is affordable and flexible.
You can: tightly control a variety of pay / merit processes; safeguard sensitive compensation info; add hundreds of users and large quantities of data-and manage employee compensation at every level using web technology's very best practices.
Creating your Compensation Pay/Merit SecureSheet is as simple as 1-2-3
Step 1: Upload
Step 2: Customize
Step 3: Share
Compensation Merit/Pay Requirements
While every SecureSheet is a custom business system tailored to your exact needs, there are also some common features most organizations require in order to manage their compensation management process.
- Secured data, and secure access to all data
- Web access with no desktop software required
- Support for tens/hundreds/thousands of users at the same time
- User-defined user/relationship hierarchy (roll-up for both direct and indirect) including executives, managers and employees
- Control of user-access including testing the environment pre-release to end-users
- Administrative impersonation for process support (ability to see exactly what an end-user sees)
- Proxy support
- Merit/Pay, Bonus, Incentive, etc...
- Allocation pools
- Rating metrics and guidelines
- Workflow and routing
- User-defined control of milestones and deadlines for processing
- User-defined performance metrics
- User-defined reporting by summary and detail
- Ability to easily assign/re-assign/remove/add participants any time during the process
- User-defined life cycle (one-time annual, recurring, etc.)
- Integration with existing systems
- Complete audit of all activities for all users down to the cell level
- Multi-national users
Compensation Merit/Pay With SecureSheet
|The OLD Process||The NEW Process|
|Multiple spreadsheets were manually created and emailed to end users||One single, shared spreadsheet is created from HR data-and no more emailing|
|Some unauthorized associates had access to sensitive data||Associates view and edit only parts of the sheet that are appropriate for them|
|There were no effective controls to enforce data integrity||All budgets, business controls, and security are enforced in the SecureSheet|
|There was no mechanism to monitor the status or progress of the data collection||All activity is in real-time|
|Each spreadsheet was manually reviewed and sent back for revisions||All updates and reviews are real-time in one centralized and controlled place|
|Spreadsheets were manually aggregated to calculate totals||Totals are automatically aggregated|
|The process spanned several weeks or months for a single event||Data collection takes minutes, the process is reduced to days|
|Not SOX compliant||SOX compliant|
Whitepaper - What is an HR Enterprise Spreadsheet?
Keep the flexibility of the spreadsheet by merging it with the power of an HRIS Application. If you're accustomed to Excel, imagine Excel with additional features like user-defined data security and the ability to accommodate thousands of users. You'll be hard-pressed to find a better web-based spreadsheet for managing employee compensation.
Check out our news and recent events.
September 16, 2016
March 1, 2016
CARSTAR Manages Scheduling Demand during Catastrophes with SecureSheet
February 18, 2013
December 14, 2010
Get up and running fast with SecureSheet QuickStart
Our QuickStart Service is for customers who need assistance in getting their projects implemented quickly. You might not have the time to put effective business processes together, or you may want help utilizing your business spreadsheet to its full potential. QuickStart gets you up and running fast.
Performance and merit business process using SecureSheet.
Learn how the Scotts Miracle-Gro company utilized SecureSheet business spreadsheets and improved ROI.